How articles are published:
Please use the email id on our blog and provide:
- Title and a brief paragraph about the main outline.
- Word count
- Possible graphics/images you’ll provide
If approved, send the following:
- Your completed post as a Google Doc or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
Post-publication reserved rights and duties:
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or any other platform after we have published it. However, you are free to share it like crazy with your social media audience.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We reserve the right to include relevant links within our UK Business Blog to articles.
For Readers/Website Visitors
- At The Business View, we publish many informative news/updates related to business.
- At The Business View, we have many guest bloggers and they publish blogs as well.
- We THe Business View don’t recommend or suggest any products/services which are mentioned in our blogs. It’s published by the respective guest bloggers and we don’t have any relationship with any products/services mentioned in our blogs.
- You can publish sponsored guest blogs on our The Business View.
- We are charging the publishing fee as a matter of our time by spent by our content editors to maintain the quality of the Blogs.
- You are required to pay the agreed amount upfront or after the sponsored guest posting done by us. We can accept post payment if you are a regular publisher in our blog or if has been prior agreed with the management.
- Regarding post-paid payments, you should make the payment within three working days from the blog having been published.
- Preferred Payment Gateway – PayPal or UK bank account (details will be provided in our invoice)
- If we haven’t received your payment within the three working days, we will remove the contextual reference links from your blog posts. The published blog post will still be live without external links for your referred website.
- NO REFUNDS will be entertained for any reasons.